Below are some articles from several different sources on the PCR test showing it is an inaccurate method for determining infections and is being discontinued:
- Epoch Times: cdc-to-replace-its-pcr-test-with-one-that-can-differentiate-between-ccp-virus-and-flu
- Key point: The CDC’s PCR test cannot differentiate between a dead virus fragment and a live infectious virus, nor from the flu. No wonder flu cases dropped to near zero – flu cases were counted as Covid.
- WHO Finally Admits COVID19 PCR Test Has a ‘Problem’ | Principia Scientific Intl. (principia-scientific.com)
- Inventor of PCR Test Said Fauci ‘Doesn’t Know Anything’ And Is Willing To Lie On Television – National File
- “PCR is separate from that, it’s just a process that’s used to make a whole lot of something out of something. That’s what it is. It doesn’t tell you that you’re sick and it doesn’t tell you that the thing you ended up with really was going to hurt you or anything like that,” Mullis said.
- The truth about the PCR test kit from the inventor and other experts
- Inventor says PCR Test should not be used to determine if the person has an active infection
- PCR Test is Not Valid | Armstrong Economics
- CDC withdraws fraudulent PCR testing protocol used to falsify COVID positives – Natural News
2+ minute video clip on dangers of new home test kit: