Please watch this conversation between Lynette Zang and George Gammon about how our freedom is being eroded and the choice we need to make between freedom and the “perception” of safety. It’s 70 minutes at normal playback speed but you can easily watch it at 1.25x or maybe even 1.5x speed.
- George Gammon mentioned his interview with Simon Black which he highly recommends. They discuss the current climate of mandates and that people are terrified to speak out. People in power often just take the easy way out by being politically correct and following the crowd. Very few have the courage to go against the mob. Each of us needs to decide where we are going to draw the line.
- Look into the World Economic Forum: Internet of Bodies, how the globalists intend to embed technology into each of us so they can monitor your health, location, etc. They envision checking your temperature, heart rate and other vital signs. If not normal then “for the greater good” you can’t leave home.
- You will have a social credit score; central bank digital currency will be implemented so there will be no cash transactions. This way they can track everything you do and purchase. We all already have a bank account with the Fed.
- If you are deemed “unworthy” or “unsafe” to others, your family can’t see you and you can’t see them.
- Remember when the Government said just wait for the vaccine, and then things will return to normal? But now the government and the health agencies (CDC, FDA, WHO, NIH etc.) are saying we will all need booster shots. They even admit they did not tell us the truth because that might discourage people from getting the vaccine. So they lied “for the greater good”. That phrase now triggers suspicion for me.
- You know the Government and the health agencies (CDC, FDA, WHO, NIH, etc.) are being disingenuous when they insist on vaccination even for the people who have natural immunity.
- The “Vaccine Passport” will likely now require getting vaccinations every 3-6 months.
- People who favor censorship throughout history always turned out to be evil. We need to realize we are on the road to Totalitarianism.
- In our Revolutionary War, within American there were both Patriots and Tories (Loyalists). The Patriots thought Freedom was the most important thing, whereas the Tories believed Safety was paramount.